It is essential that the Head teacher, class teacher or school secretary is informed by a parent in the event of:
- A child being late e.g if they have a doctor's /dentist's appointment etc
- A child's absence from school
- Permission is required for a child to leave the school premises during the school day.
- Requests for a child to be excused P.E. or swimming.
- Parents wishing their child to accompany them on annual leave during term time. Our current attendance policy allows up to 10 days per academic year for family holidays.