It is essential that the Head teacher, class teacher or school secretary is informed by a parent in the event of
- A child being late e.g if they have a doctor's /dentist's appointment etc
- A child's absence from school
- Permission is required for a child to leave the school premises during the school day.
- Requests for a child to be excused P.E. or swimming.
- Parents wishing their child to accompany them on annual leave during term time. Our current attendance policy allows up to 10 days per academic year for family holidays. You will need to complete our 'notification of absence on holiday' form, please see below, or contact school for a paper copy or a form to be sent out by email.